Here are 5 Ways to Whiten Teeth With Lime
Due to economic problems, a husband slaughtered his family
Healthy and radiant white teeth are one of the supporting aspects of appearance. Rows of clean white teeth will make people feel more confident. A cute smile that shows white and clean teeth will further enhance your appearance. Another case with yellow and unhealthy teeth, in addition to affecting appearance it will also make you feel inferior.
Yellow teeth are caused by unhealthy eating habits such as drinking too much coffee and consuming foods with high sugar levels. In addition to dietary patterns, smoking habits also affect.
Here are 5 ways to fix your teeth with lime:
1. Mix lime with salt
How to whiten teeth naturally can be done by combining lime and salt. Salt has various uses for the mouth, including eliminating bad odors, cleaning dirt stuck in teeth, and making gums healthier.
How to whiten teeth using lime and salt are:
1. Combine the juice of 1 lime and 1 tablespoon of salt, stir until blended
2. Rub the mixture onto your teeth 2x a day.
With regular maintenance, teeth become whiter because plaque fades.
2. How to whiten teeth with lime mixed with baking soda
Baking soda is an ingredient that can be found easily, baking soda has alkaline properties so it can clean teeth from stains. You can try it as a way to whiten teeth. How:
– Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
– mix with 1/2 tsp of lime juice
– Flatten the teeth with a soft toothbrush
– let stand for 1-2 minutes then rinse.
– Do this treatment once a week.
Don’t use baking soda too often as a way to whiten teeth. Because the content of baking soda can cause erosion of the tooth layer and cause teeth to become sensitive.
3. Combine lime with turmeric and salt
Lime contains citric acid which has a function similar to bleaching. Here’s how to whiten teeth with lime combined with turmeric and salt.
– Bake the turmeric first for a few minutes.
After that, crush it into a fine powder, add a little lime juice and salt. Stir well until a soft paste forms.
– Apply to teeth, let stand for a few minutes, then rinse with water until clean.
– Do it this way regularly for optimal results.
4. Lime and Lemon
Apart from being used as a beverage and food ingredient, lime and lemon can also be used as a natural way to whiten teeth. The reason is, both of them contain high vitamin C and antioxidants.
How to whiten teeth with lime and lemon:
– Squeeze lime and lemon up to one tablespoon each.
– Mix evenly and add a little salt, stir.
– Use a toothbrush sprinkled with this mixture to brush your teeth.
– Gargle thoroughly with water.
You can do this two to three times a week.
5. How to whiten teeth with orange peel
Pectin substances and essential oils found in orange peels are useful as a way to whiten teeth naturally. Besides being able to whiten teeth, orange peel can also maintain oral and dental health. How:
– Dry the orange peel until it is completely dry in the sun
– Mash until smooth. Mix with water to form a paste
– Use it as toothpaste
Do this treatment regularly for maximum results.
So that the results are even more optimal, use a tooth and mouth cleaning supplement that is safe and reliable, interested? visit the official website here steel bite pro reviews